Order No. by director Renata Dirmeikienė on 25th of August 2022
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
II. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
4. www.docinta.lt follows the upcoming basic principles of personal data processing:
4.1. personal data is collected for defined and legitimate purposes;
4.2. personal data is processed accurately and fairly;
4.3. personal data is constantly updated;
4.4. personal data is stored for no longer than required by the established purposes of data processing;
4.5. personal data is processed only by those employees who have been granted such right;
4.6. all information about the processed personal data is confidential.
5. www.docinta.lt respects everyone’s right to privacy. Your personal data (name, surname, age group, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other information specified in the registration form of the website) is collected and processed for the following purposes:
5.1. process and administer your service orders;
5.2. issue financial documents (VAT invoices, invoices for prepayments, etc.);
5.3. to solve problems related to the provision of services, to provide approvals and reminders;
5.4. to fulfill other contractual obligations;
5.5. for direct marketing purposes;
5.6. for the compilation of statistical analyses.
III. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
6. Transfer of personal data to third parties:
6.1. The seller has the right to transfer information to third parties in order to achieve the objectives, set out only in the 5.1.-5.6 points;
6.2. Only in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
IV. RULES FOR THE SUBMISSION OF REGISTRATION
7. You must provide complete, detailed and correct information about yourself in the registration forms. If you provide inaccurate, false or misleading data in the registration form, we have the right to cancel your registration and delete the data or limit your access to the website.
V. MODIFICATION AND UPDATING OF PERSONAL DATA
8. You have the right to change and/or update the information provided in the registration form at any time by notifying us in writing or by contacting by phone using the contacts indicated on the website.
VI. COOKIES COOKIES
9. Please be informed that in order to be able to offer you full-fledged services on our website, we record information (cookies) on your computer (device). We will use the recorded information to recognize you as a previous user of the website, to collect website traffic statistics. You can view at any time what information (cookies) we record, and you can delete some or all the saved cookies. You also have the right to object to the storage and use of information (cookies) on your computer (device), but in this case some features of the website may not be available to you.
VII. AMENDMENT OF THE RULES AND FINAL PROVISIONS
10. www.docinta.lt has the right to amend the privacy terms in part or in full by notifying them on the website. Further use of the services of our website means compliance with these rules. All disagreements and disputes that arise are resolved by negotiation. In case of failure to reach an agreement, disputes are resolved in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.